Fall Vineyard and History Tour 2022
Join us for a fun interactive tour and discover how far Virginia wines have come in recent years. This walking tour will take you through the Carriage House Wineworks property including the vineyards and crushpad.
During the 60-75 minute tour you will learn about:
- The history of Carriage House Wineworks
- What takes place during the harvest
- The grapes from each block as well as have the opportunity to sample them
and of course taste Carriage House Wineworks current releases including special tastes of the pre-release 2020 Petit Verdot which just won Gold and Best in Class at the Atlantic Seaboard Competition along with Silver Medal winners: 2020 Gentry, 2019 Red Barouche and 2019 Tannat.
Tour space is limited, so reserve your spot early.
Each tour includes:
- Tastes of 6 Carriage House wines
- A souvenir Carriage House Wineworks tasting glass
- Discounts on purchases and special access to pre-release wines
This tour will be offered at 1:00 and 3:00 pm on Saturday, September 10, 2022.
Purchase tickets in advance here.